Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Creativity and Innovation Project Reflection

This project has taught me a lot about the use of creativity and innovation in the classroom to achieve meaningful learning. I learned about the potential that the use of creative and innovative thinking can have on the learning experience, and that it can also be very fun and engaging. Creative tools like Prezi are such a great way to approach common classroom activities and make them a little more interesting and exciting for the students. It still presents the necessary info, but what I learned is that although a creative or innovative idea may do the same thing as standard tools, it can do it in such a way the really engages the student in the learning. I think that from this project I have learned how valuable a creative mind can be to the meaningful learning experience.

My thinking towards creative and innovative methods has changed somewhat after completing this project. I feel that I am now more open towards new ways and methods than before, especially after seeing how many common classroom activities can be done in new and exciting ways that changes the atmosphere of the learning experience. Overall I think that the use of creative and innovative tools is crucial to the development of our education systems. A developing field of creative education will facilitate creative and innovative thinking in the classroom, and will make the classroom a fun place to be. It will also engage students into the meaningful learning process like never before. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting reflection. I would love to see your project to understand what you are discussing!

    ReplyDelete